If you want to participate, there is a new plugin to test on this page http://test.satollo.net/autoresponder. Just leave you email and you’ll be subscriber to a list and you’ll receive a set of 3 to 5 email delayed on few days.
An autoresponder is a system that sends out a series of (pre compiled) emails to subscribers. It’s a powerful marketing tool and there are some professional services that implement it (I think Aweber too has that feature but I’m not sure).
Autoresponder is a plugin that:
- manage the subscription and confirmation (like a newsletter)
- send out email to subscribers in a sequence created by the blog owner (can be a real sequence or email to be sent on specific dates)
- enable the “content locking” so subscribers can see it only after confirmation of their subscription
- manage more than one list, useful on multi thematic blogs
- needs a decent email service by the hosting provider where the blog is hosted
Help me to test it out on this page: http://test.satollo.net/autoresponder
I wait your impressions!